Saturday, March 22, 2008

My First Easter Egg Hunt!

Today I got a big surprise - Mama and Daddy were waiting to greet me on the playground at school when I was going out for playtime! I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but I knew it was going to be fun if Mama and Daddy were here! After I got over the excitement of seeing my parents, I noticed there were a lot of bright-colored eggs all around. Daddy showed me how to collect them and put them in my basket. I was very pleased with myself every time I found another egg and threw it in my basket with a satisfied "Yeah!". I am now a professional Easter Egg Hunter - watch out world! After all the eggs had been found, I shared my treats with some of my friends - yummy!


Score! Eggs, you can't hide from me for long!


Sharing my loot with my friend Caroline. And as you can see, I'm not too proud to eat goldfish off the ground - I don't believe in wasting treats.


No comments: