Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Day in the Sun

Today I got to spend half the day with my Bebe and half the day with Mama - which makes for one terrific day! The sun was out and it felt perfect so we all played outside for a long time. I discovered an open bag of water guns in the garage and insisted on carrying them everywhere with me, except when I wanted Mama to hold them while I got my softballs and soccer ball (what I need is a couple more hands!). I saw a lot of cars drive by and people walking their dogs, so they all got a big smile, a wave and a little conversation. I love to make friends with every person and animal I meet! Oh and before I forget - Happy Birthday Aunt Kelly!!! I love you!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harrison, we should again sometime soon. I didn't realize we have the same interests. Cars and Trucks and Throwing Cheerios at mama.

-Raj