Sunday, October 23, 2011

Southern Belle Farm

It was the perfect day to pick out our Halloween pumpkins, so we headed down to McDonough to Southern Belle Farm and made a day of it!


Already found the pumpkin I want! Let me just pick it up...



Looking cute in my overalls while admiring my pumpkin:



Wait - let me check that one out:



Mama's snuggly handfuls:



Now we're off to find our own baby pumpkins:



I found mine!



And I found mine too!




Now for a few rides down the underground slide!



Wheeeeeee!!!!!



Now Daddy gets a turn!



Now it's time to say hello to the cow we've been talking about for the past 20 minutes:



Well, the cow definitely just snorted/sneezed on us:



I wanted to feed the baby cow, but someone else beat me to it:



On to the next thing!



One of our favorite things - climbing fences:




They even had little-kid front loaders in the sand pit!




They even had horse swings made out of tires! Yee-haaaawww!





Look at these cheeks!



Time to bounce:




And crawl through a tunnel about a thousand times:






"Nana-nana-boo-boo! You can't catch me!"




And yes, of course we talked Mama into it!




My legs aren't quite long enough...



And last but not least, a ride on the cow trailer:



And, in case you haven't noticed from previous pictures, this is how I smile now whenever I see a camera. Every. Single. Time - eyes shut ridiculously tight and a goofy grin. What a monkey!

No comments: