Monday, October 17, 2011

Lisa & Brian!

At long last, our wonderful Aunt Lisa came to visit from New Jersey. She knew all about me, but had never met me - can you believe she's gotten by this long without hearing my funny laugh or kissing my dimply cheeks? We had a great time with her and Brian, and can't wait to see them again!


Having some delicious burgers at Farm Burger on a beautiful day!



I attached myself to her while waiting for a table at Busy Bee Southern Kitchen. I think she liked it just a little bit:



Me and Aunt Lis!



This is my best "serious" face, complete with hands on Mama & Daddy's shoulders:



"How were the mashed potatoes?" you ask? Just take a look at this ridiculous face and the answer should be clear!



To make sure Brian had sweet dreams, I thought it best to read him a bedtime story:

No comments: