Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daddy's Triathlon

This morning we woke up early, got right in the car, and drove down to Lake Lanier to *try* and see Daddy cross the finish line for his triathlon. Problem was, we had no idea where he was among all of the hundreds of runners and bikers, so we missed his grand finale, but made up for it by covering him with kisses when we finally found him! Way to go, Daddy - we're so proud of you and can't wait to join you one day in one of these!!



Yes, we're in our PJs - it was early! Plus we would live in PJs if we could.



Having a big time in the parking lot chasing each other and our shadows:



Good grief, I adore my Daddy!



There was too much great dirt to ignore, so I set about making a mountain. And no, I can't smile for the camera.



I won't be making any mountains, just getting as much dirt as possible under my fingernails and studying every rock, twig and bug I can find:

No comments: