Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun With Papa & Bebe

It was high time for some more quality time with Papa & Bebe, and we got to do some of our most favorite things with some of our most favorite people! We love spending time with them so much, and I'm pretty sure they love spending time with us too!


Dancing/hopping at Monkey Joes:


Papa really thinks I'm hysterical. And I have no idea what my big brother's face means:


Smashing a poor crab:



Dinner at the fancy new Chick-fil-A:



Have we mentioned that we are obsessed with water gun fights? Time to introduce Papa to the mayhem. Right after I nail Cooper in the back of the neck:






Molly is desperate to jump off the porch at this point:







Now for a train ride - can you spot us?







Having a little snack. And we promise Papa was having more fun than this picture shows, although Cooper seems concerned:

No comments: