Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Father's Day!

Today we got to celebrate our incredible Daddy and spoil him rotten! We started the day by giving him some pretty awesome presents, then it was off to his favorite place for breakfast - Parker's! They have an all-you-can eat buffet for Father's Day and it is a delicious, wonderful gut-buster. After that, we headed to Leapin Lizards to jump and bounce until we could barely walk. We had a great day with Daddy and hopefully we made him feel as special as he makes us feel every day! We love you so much, Daddy!!!


Getting ready to chow on some lemon, pre-breakfast:



Big brother, you make some funny faces!



Sour!



I give this breakfast a big two thumbs up!



Too busy stuffing my face to pose for a picture, Mama!



Time to bounce!



I feel like Superman!



I'll get back to the bouncing in a second, I've got something important to tend to first:





Alright, I'm ready now - let's GO!



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Heading up for another slide:



This was my signature move - diving head first from one side onto the other:






Making a Daddy-pile at the bottom of the slide:



Now it's Mama's turn. I insisted on holding onto Mama's pant let like it was a steering wheel, every time:





Come on, slow pokes!





Ahhhh! He's coming to get me!



Whoops! Cooper slipped over before we were ready!



One last slide before we head back home for a nap:

No comments: