Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day with Papa: Part I

This morning we met Papa & Bebe at Stars & Strikes - we had never been before and had a blast! We got to play games to our heart's content - my favorite was the pirate ship game, and Cooper's was Skee Ball (big surprise!). After that, we headed to Mimi's Cafe to have a delicious lunch and let Papa open his presents. We love you, Papa!

Fascinated by the bowlers:



In the photo booth with Mama. Cheese!


Now for some Skee Ball:







That one is sure to win me some tickets!



What do you think of that action, Papa?



Now for the Pirate Ship game:



Driving recklessly on a motorcycle:



I decided I had to have some M&M's, and I even shared one with Bebe!




Back to the Skee Ball/Alien machine. I've had enough of not winning any tickets, so Papa and I decided to cut corners a little! Never mind that ball that is rolling away:



Take that!



I really spent 96% of the time in this game. I even convinced Mama to use up the last of her points card to play with me:



Mama & Bebe even played Bumper Cars!



Helping Papa open his presents from us:



Happy Father's Day, Papa!

No comments: