Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I think we've gotten to the point where Mother's Day is Mama's favorite holiday because of how much we spoil her! Today we let her sleep in late, and then brought her breakfast in bed, complete with flowers, cards, hugs and kisses. After breakfast, we gave her a big picture frame with lots of happy pictures of us boys in it, and we got her some new purple Adirondack chairs to sit on the back deck in. As if that wasn't more than enough, I also made her a heart vase at Lowe's!



After breakfast, we headed to Stone Mountain to Ride the Ducks, since we've never done that before. It was a lot of fun, and I loved when we finally got in the water. We even got duck quackers to quack the whole time we were out. Once we got back, we sat out in the shade and had a delicious picnic. What a wonderful, sweet day. We love our Mama!


Practicing my quacking:




Quacking to Daddy:







Listening to our entertaining Captain tell us all about our bus/boat:





We're finally on the water!





Our super-fun captain even let me drive for a while!




"Don't worry y'all - I got this!"





This requires the utmost concentration:






Blowing bubbles on the rocks. The Bubbles that are colored, but supposedly don't stain:






Enjoying some yummy sandwiches:




Showing Mama how to properly make the biggest mess possible:





I made such an incredible mess on my shirt that I got to show off my belly for all to admire:




Out to dinner at the delicious Wahoo!


No comments: