Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Morning After

Sometimes I think that the morning after a birthday party is every bit as fun as the day of. Me and big brother get to sit around in our PJs all day and play with all the new toys our wonderful friends and family gave us (well, gave me. but being the youngest, I had to learn the Sharing Game pretty early if there was ever going to be any peace in our little house) and kick around all the balloons that deflated overnight. A little boy can't ask for much more than this kind of weekend!


Please, no judgements about the binky hanging out of my mouth. They will be gone, soon enough. And usually I only get them when I'm in my crib. But I'm milking my Birthday weekend for all it's worth!




One of my favorite games to play with Mama - steal her favorite water bottle, slobber all over the straw, maybe wipe some snot on the bottle, and hand it back to her when it's too slimy for even me to deal with. And look so mischevious and adorable the whole time that it is useless for Mama to even try to get a tiny bit annoyed with me. I mean, look at that face!



I wanted so badly to try out my new bike, but dang if my legs aren't quite long enough and hopping down hurts my diaper area. So I'll let big brother borrow it for now.

No comments: