Friday, May 20, 2011

Cooper is 2!

I am 2 years old today - can you believe it? It has been such a fun day - I got to have lunch at Mama's office with her and Daddy and my buddies there, and even got a CFA cow with a bunch of balloons. Then Daddy took me home to nap and play. Once Mama & Harrison got home, we set off for Waffle House for dinner and Bruster's for some ice cream. Perfection! Happy Birthday to me!


Here we are, being the very picture of decorum while at a public restaurant. Good thing the place was pretty empty:




Pausing for a moment to let Mama admire my curls:



Dang, Waffle House can make some eggs!




A little love for my Daddy:




Bruster's not only has amazing ice cream, it is also good for people-watching:




Oh, Daddy, you make me so happy!




Mama, even though it is MY birthday, I'm going to share my dinosaur cookie with you:




Please, don't let it all be gone yet!




Happiness:




Visiting with a puppy friend we made:

No comments: