Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cooper's Birthday Bash

Hooray for party day! Too bad I blew off my nap so the whole day is a bit of a blur, but I did have a good time in even in my foggy state - presents, family, friends, balloons and M&Ms could put anyone in a happy mood!



Another perfect Bebe cake creation:


Some Bebe lovin:

I take care of her by sharing my food too. That's how much I love my Bebe!


Showing my buddy Christian my awesome Monster truck:


Prince for a day, enjoying the comfort of my new chair:


Determined to get my birthday wish:


Delicious, as always!



And you thought Cooper would make the most ridiculous mess:


Still in eating mode, except now I'm trying to eat my presents:


Loving this car carrier from Aunt Kelly:


Wonderful birthday chaos:




My very first bike! Thank you Papa & Bebe!


Car ramp from Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy:



Oh how we love each other:



I am going to be stinking cute in these overalls!


Showing Papa my new trucks:


Flying with my sweet Aunt Kelly:

No comments: