Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fun-Filled Christmas Day

What a day! It was time for our trip to the Christmas Tree Farm to find the perfect Christmas tree for our house. I decided that Spiderman was the man for the job, so I put my costume on for the 118th time since Halloween, and off we went.

Once we got it in the house and put some lights and ornaments on it, we took Grandmama to Stone Mountain for a train ride around the mountain. It was SO cold, but we brought blankets and snuggled up together. And it was just right.


Spiderman and his trusty sidekick are loaded up and ready to go on a tree-hunt!



Blowing past the baby trees in search of The Perfect Tree:




We found it! Now to supervise Daddy while he chops it down:




Riding in a sleigh with Santa:




The fam:




Let's get this sucker in the house:




Taking lighting lessons from Daddy:




Dang it stinks when one light in the strand is out.




After we put 2 sheets of stickers all over Grandmama, it was time to get down to business and decorate:




Ornaments look so delicious, I think I'll have a taste:



This pic only made the blog to show off my curls:




Enough work already, let's take 5 and read a book:




Since Grandmama can't see the stickers that are covering her head, I thought I'd describe them to her:



While those slackers are reading books and playing with stickers, I am focused on getting ornaments on the tree:



Taking our chilly walk to the train at Stone Mountain:



Wouldja look at all those lights!



Instantly in love with the train ride and the lights outside:



I. Am. So. Happy.



Snuggled up with my Daddy:



Am I cute or what?




Now it was Mama's turn to have me in her lap (plus, she had the best view):

No comments: