Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!





Loving every second of this!


My very own barn with animals - thank you Santa!


Oh man, Nemo slides for my ViewMaster!


Checking out the rest of our stocking loot:


Is this one for me?


A Batman monster truck! Santa really outdid himself this year!


There's a moving deer in my book:


I don't know what to play with first - my guitar, my basketball or my toes:


Everyone wants a piece of my new Woody doll!

Still fascinated with my new barn animals:


Cooper, check it out - he can even talk!


We each got doodle pads to create masterpieces on:



Merry Christmas, Miss Molly:


A book about real space ships!


Now, for Mama and Daddy to try to capture the impossible - a shot with both of us looking and smiling. Not gonna happen, not even on Christmas. The first one was actually the closest they got, but dang, Cooper has that binky in his mouth!



"Open this Reese tree for me. Now."

"Or, if you prefer, I'll dance for some M&M's."

Loving on Mama:


Jammin Molly right to sleep:


After soaking up our toys for a while, we headed over to Grandmama's for the evening. And can you believe it SNOWED? I could not stop playing in it.

Pondering throwing a snowball at Grandpa Tommy:

Catching snowflakes on our tongues. I'm in heaven.



Now to make another snowball:


Snowball fight! I won.


And Bebe even helped me make some snowballs!

No comments: