Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Baking

It's Christmas Eve and time to make homeade Christmas cookies and birthday cupcakes for Jesus. One of our many favorite things about Christmas! And I feel a sugar high coming on.




Grandmama's showing me how to use cookie cutters:



Then I made one of best choices of my young life and licked my dough-smothered finger. Instant addiction (just like Mama!):




Grandmama must think I taste pretty sweet too:




Sprinkles. The very best part.




And yep, still eating dough...




This year I have turned into a rolling pro:




This cookie might just actually make it to the cookie sheet instead of my tummy:




This is fun! But requires lots of concentration:




Getting a few tips from Uncle Dan:




Now to get started on birthday cupcakes for Jesus:




Cooper wanted to dive into the bowl, but thankfully Mama held him back:




This is what a Christmas Eve kitchen looks like. Happy chaos.



Baking is a messy business:




Delicious!

No comments: