Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sweet Baby James

We finally got to meet baby James, and I have to say I didn't know God made babies like this (neither did Mama actually). He was so happy the whole time, he didn't cry, he fell asleep in his carrier with no rocking while we ate lunch and was just an all-around easy, fun baby! Very different from my experiences with Cooper at that age (Cooper, I love you but it's no secret that the first 6 months of your life weren't the greatest!). Anyways, we all had a great time visiting with James and his parents and hopefully we'll see them again soon! And if I'm lucky, maybe Mr. George will make some more of that homeade ice cream :)


"Harrison, get over here so we can get a picture! Stop messing around!". It's bad when a 5-month-old has to be the reasonable one.



A kiss for my new friend while getting banged over the head with a coaster:




My happy baby brother:



Here are some of Mama's futile attempts at getting 3 boys to look at the camera and look happy. The only way this was going to happen was if Cooper had his foot on my leg at all times + a silver plate in his hand that felt amazing every time it landed on my leg or head:


No comments: