Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cupcakes with Aunt Kelly & Aunt Kira's Birthday Party

Whew, what a day! First Aunt Kelly came over and visited, then we had a birthday party for Aunt Kira at our house that night. The whole day was so much fun. Of course, any time we can spend some one-on-one time with Aunt Kelly is a good thing and special for us boys. And at the party, some of our family learned how to make balloon animals, so we had a very colorful zoo at the end of the night! We are some very lucky boys.



Having a date with Aunt Kelly and Mama, at where else... Los Loros:



While Cooper naps, me and Aunt Kelly get down to the business of making birthday cupcakes for Aunt Kira:



After icing exactly one cupcake, I decide I'm done with that and go straight for the knife lick (I am my Mama's child):




What fun are cupcakes without the mess?



While I enjoy the fruit of my labor, I let the girls finish icing:




Who, me? I was just checking out what the neighbors are up to. Not getting into trouble. Not me.




Wait, you're still there? And who is that dashing young man in the mirror?




Time for balloon animals:



What the heck is Aunt Sara putting on my head? My halo is already there, you just can't see it.




Our grandmas:




Enjoying our family:



Now for Uncle Zach to give it a try. I think he successfully made a pink, very straight, snake.



Let's see if I can teach Grandmama how to do this:



Daddy hooked me up!

No comments: