Saturday, August 14, 2010

Staycation with Papa & Bebe

While Mama & Daddy were in Boston, we decided to have our own adventures right here at home with Papa & Bebe. And boy did we! We had so much fun soaking up our wonderful Grandparents that the 4 days Mama & Daddy were gone flew by - I mean, we missed them and all, but going on a staycation has never been so much fun! Thank you Papa & Bebe - we can't wait to do it again! We love you SO much!

Papa & Bebe got this mailbox flag for us, so I decided to break out my tools and show Papa how it's done. No time to get out of my PJs, we have important work to do!




I am pretty sure Stirling and Molly loved having visitors too - nothing says "happy" like curling up beached-whale-style on the floor getting pets:




If you ever have the good fortune to spend the night at the Stuckey home, you will get the same super-fun, shock-to-the-system wakeup treatment that we're giving Papa here:




Nothing eases you out of a nice, relaxing nap like a hip-bone to the neck, and it is my specialty:



And if you STILL refuse to budge, it's time to bring out the big guns - a fanny to the face:




Holy smokes, Bebe, wouldja look at that!

Peek-a-Boo!




This turtle looks like it could use some lovin:




Looking cute in the bouncy house:

Let me help you with that. And can I have some of your hard-earned tickets?



Is this candy? I think the best way to find out is to put the chain that no less than 4,000 pairs of grimy hands have touched directly into my mouth.




I'm going for it!




I love for my best side to be photographed:




Making a Play-Doh pizza next to a VERY cute girl at Maddio's Pizza:




Papa, do you love it?



Time for some lunchtime entertainment for the folks enjoying their pizza. Where's my puppet?




I took a quick break from playing to run over and kiss Cooper on the cheek. I love him more and more every day:




Now it's time to paint my pizza shirt:




How did I do?

No comments: