Sunday, July 19, 2009

Party at the Braves Game

My friend Ryan Ohde loves the Braves as much as I do, so he had his 3rd birthday party at a game. It was a great idea, a perfect idea, in theory, except when me attending the party on time means getting woken up mid-nap.

For those of you that have not had the pleasure of being around me when I have either missed my nap completely (bad) or have been woken up against my will (worse), there was really no way this was going to go well. But, Ryan's parents bought us all tickets and we didn't want to miss it. So we gave it a shot.

Cooper and I both were not the most cooperative (read: we were impossible) and Mama and Daddy called it quits after 2 innings. We tried! And failed. Now let's go to bed.


H: I wouldn't even face the dang camera. For anything.
C: Check out my lid.

A moment of happiness:



This is how Cooper spent the game. Sometimes you just have to laugh.



Thrilled.




A moment of calm between storms. But check out my cool tattoo that Ryan gave me!

No comments: