Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am 3 years old today!!!



I started the my day by having a birthday donut for breakfast that Daddy got me (this is going to be a GREAT day!):


After I devoured my birthday breakfast, Mama asked me how I wanted to spend my day. I said that I wanted to go to the Zoo with her and Cooper, so away we went!



Giving Willie B. a pet:


"I wanna go find some lions, Mommy":


C: Apparently, we spent the morning at the zoo - I hear that my big brother had a blast! Then Bebe met us and we went to Grant Park for a picnic, and I decided to continue my 3 hour-long nap in Bebe's lap under an umbrella. I am a prince:



Enjoying my cheese sandwich on the go!



C: It's 2:00pm and I am finally awake!



Bebe was sweet enough to get me 3 cupcakes so that I would have some candles to blow out on my actual birthday - they were delicious! Thank you, Bebe!




And for dinner, I said I wanted hot dogs, so we met Grandmama at Skip's for hot dogs and french fries! Fancy.


After dinner, I decided that I should race Mama and Daddy up and down the sidewalk - we did this until I was red-faced and sweaty. I am fast! I won most of the races too.



I win! Again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Skp's, the Chicago dogs are so flipping good. Miss yall!!

-jeremy