Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th and the Magic Sprinkles

4th of July has become one of my most favorite holidays! This year everyone met at our house and we walked down to the church lawn on the corner to have our picnic and watch the fireworks. We ate and then I ran around like a madman. I made some new friends and played football with them, then played football and frisbee with Grandpa Tommy, Mama and Daddy. We had a blast!

When it got dark, we all wore glow bracelets and necklaces, and then Bebe and Papa surprised us by joining us! That was just the cherry on top!

Finally the fireworks started and I was fascinated - I called them "magic sprinkles" and whenever I caught someone not looking, I would point and say "Look! Look! Don't miss the magic sprinkles! See them? They are in the sky!". I couldn't have dreamed up a better, more magical night.




C: Here I am snuggling with my Aunt Sara. I'm not sure if anyone has told you yet, but I'm a bit high maintenance, and must be in someone's arms at all times!

Our sweet puppies got to join us for a while:


Playing a football/frisbee combo with Grandpa Tommy:

"Bebe! You're not paying attention to the magic sprinkles!!":


C: A kiss from my Bebe:

What a night!

No comments: