Saturday, July 18, 2009

Daddy's Birthday!

Today we celebrated our wonderful Daddy's birthday! He got to choose what we did all day and luckily he chose things with his oldest boy in mind (I think he likes me).

We started the day with some yummy donuts from Dunkin Donuts, then we headed over to Fernbank to walk outside and then go to see a show about the stars at the Planetarium (Mommy and Daddy thought I'd really like it, but they obviously didn't think this one through. Mistake!). After a failed attempt at watching the show, we headed home to play and then take a nap. Once we were all rested, we headed to the park to swing, run, slide, play and ride for the rest of the afternoon. We ended the day with a yummy dinner in Downtown Decatur at Nathalie's Fish House, and then cupcakes and ice cream at our favorite dessert place.

We had a great day today just spending time together - and of course telling Daddy all day how much we love and adore him! You're the best, Daddy, and we are all so lucky and blessed to get to share our lives with you!


At the gardens at Fernbank:



Checking out some veggies:


Swinging at the park:



Going for a wild ride around the park, courtesy of Daddy:



Daddy took a break from playing to give me a smacker on the cheek. Check out my sleepy crossed eyes. And really just my face overall - I am quite a character, and only 8 weeks old!



We are quite cute together, if you ask me. Please take note of my elbow fat.


My first taste of crab cakes! And I LOVED them!



Finishing the day with a bowl of ice cream, on Daddy's lap. This day has been as much of a treat for the rest of us as it has been for Daddy!


No comments: