Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun With the Sena Family

This morning Aunt Lucy and Uncle Jeremy invited us all to their church. On the way there, I kept asking Mama for my "Bibee" to read (this was my first time saying this - what timing!). Once we got there, I got to ride cars and play with airplanes with some new friends in the nursery while the rest of my family went to listen to the sermon. Afterwards, we drove around for what felt like hours while the silly adults tried to decide where to eat lunch. We ended up at a Mexican restaurant (the story of my life!) and had a yummy lunch. I was quite pooped after all of this action and so we went back to Uncle J and Aunt Lucy's house where I took a long nap.


When I woke up, I was greeted by their fun dogs, Denia and Guapa, and I even got to finally pet Bunny! I was in a terrific mood, especially compared to yesterday (amazing what air conditioning and good sleep will do for your mood!) and loved visiting with my sweet Aunt and Uncle. We laughed, ran around, played with the animals and I showed them some of my favorite books (I read my "Bibee" several times and introduced my poor deprived Uncle to Dr. Seuss's "There's a Wocket in My Pocket"). I sure do love my Jeremy and Lucy - they are truly our family and we are all so blessed to have them in our lives!


Snuggling and reading with Uncle J:




BUNNY!!!!!




"Mama, make him come back out from under the bed!"

No comments: