Saturday, April 19, 2008

Touch a Truck!!!

Holy tomatoes, today was fun! We went to a park where there were tons of cars and trucks that we could get in, honk the horns, steer and touch! You may not know this about me, but I love trucks, cars (or "vroom-vrooms", as I like to call them), airplanes, choo choo trains and pretty much anything that goes, so this was heaven for me. We stayed for a long time and I got to see just about any kind of moving vehicle my little heart desired - I couldn't stop myself from yelling "Cool!" and "Whoa!" because everywhere I turned there was something fun and new to see! Thank you Mama and Daddy for taking me - and for letting me stay up way past my naptime! I rewarded them with my most excellent, best behavior so hopefully we can do this kind of thing lots more!


Sitting way up high in a cement mixer with Mama:



Laughing in front of a tow truck with Daddy:



And a school bus - man this place rocks!




They even let me get IN a school bus! I climbed the big-kid steps on my own and then Mama helped me find Daddy outside so I could wave to him. I pretended not to notice how Mama got a little teary:



I also got to go up and down (and up and down) the ramp in a moving truck!



Need help moving? I'm your man:



Big man on the front of a real fire truck!




Harrison to the rescue!




I love today!

No comments: