Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dinner in the Park

Yesterday I got to spend most of the day with Daddy and then when Mama got home we went and got some Wendy's for dinner and took it to the park. It was so nice out that I got to wear my shorts and show off my handsome little legs (little ladies out there, control yourselves!). I wasn't too interested in eating though - there was too much running, playing, soccer ball kicking, frisbee throwing, sliding and swinging to do!


Practicing my soccer skills with Mama:




And I love flowers - me and Daddy found a bunch of dandelions that needed to be picked:




Loving the slide (I went up and down about 47 times):



I love to swing with Daddy - he always makes me laugh so hard I wet my pants (thank goodness for diapers!). This time he was blowing my hair every time I swung towards him - I love you so much Daddy!

No comments: