Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's Haircut Time!

I think if one more person mistakes me for a girl, Daddy might lose it. So he and Mama decided it was high time for a hair cut (left up to Mama, it might grow to my feet). This will be my 3rd haircut and I have not liked (not liked? hated!) going in the past - here's one of the pictures of my 1st haircut back in November....


Trauma:

I mean, I am trying my best to let everyone know that I love my long locks, but no one is listening! I have my Mama's hippie heart.

Are we really going to try this again?





But happily for me (and everyone in the store), this time was a breeze. There were 3 key pieces to making this a less agonizing experience:

1. Aunt Dayna



2. A puzzle



3. My first lollipop (where have THESE been all my life?)



Afterwards, we went to Stride Rite and got me some new kicks. How do you like my new do?

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

he is beyond cute. cant wait to see you tomorrow! yay!