Saturday, July 13, 2013

Time to Party!

It's my birthday party day!  Bebe made me another amazing cake for my Star Wars party:

The lovely people at Menchie's gave us all a t-shirt to color while we waited on the clown to show up:

Then Mr. Tone showed up and we were all quite fascinated with him and his very cool magic tricks:

After the magic show, Mr. Tone brought out a pinata that he wanted us to KICK until it broke open - why have I never done this before?  It was awesome!

After we'd all had 2 turns kicking at it, it finally busted!

Time for ice cream!

And some delicious cake:

One of my witty friends got me some Stinky Stickers :)

Back home, I opened my presents from Papa and Bebe.  They know me so well!

Loved the card too - I smiled the whole time while I read it:

And a Captain America mask!

Practicing my aim on my family:

And Cooper got tickled to pieces by Papa:

Reading my new book to Cooper:

No comments: