Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm SEVEN!

Today I am seven years old - Happy Birthday to me!!  As soon as I came downstairs, I found my birthday present waiting for me and I hopped right on!  For lunch, we headed over to my favorite place in the world to eat - Los Bravos - and met up with a few of our friends and family for some delicious Mexican food.  A perfect way to spend my special day according to me!

My new bike!

Handsome and happy at Los Bravos:

Tackled by my brother:

Enjoying my cupcake:

Here's a clue to why this is turning into such an incredible mess - I have no front teeth so I side-bite everything right now:

Cooper also gave me a new Storm Trooper and even wrote his name on the gift tag:

Complete goofballs and best of friends:

Aunt Kelly gave me some money to spend at Toys R Us and I couldn't believe I could get these 2 boxes of awesomeness!  Thank you Aunt Kelly!

No comments: