Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jumping Jelly Beans

Today we drove down to Peachtree City for Will's birthday party at Jumping Jelly Beans. We had so much fun, and introduced Coop to the joy of bouncy slides. My friend Bella also took a shine to my baby brother and asked him to go on a "date" down the slide together. What a stud muffin my kid brother is!


Headed down the slide with Bella. How can Bella look so chill? It is impossible for me to go down without giggling my head off:




Coop's ready for his first trip down the slide. Follow me guys!




I'm ready, Mama. Let's do this!




WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!




Bella chattin' up Cooper. Good thing Mama was there to keep an eye on these two:




Time for ice cream and cake!




Cooper loves balloons. LOVES them:

No comments: