Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Party Time!

Finally, it's Saturday! I have been talking about this day for MONTHS and it's finally here! There were Spiderman decorations everywhere I looked, delicious food, my favoritest people in the whole world, gifts just for me and the whole day was all about me! Good things really do come to those who wait. It sure was worth it!




Hmmmmm.....looks like someone (we can leave names out of this) is a little impatient to get a taste of that awesome cake Bebe made...



Hanging out:



Two beautiful ladies. And one very silly one.



A little love from Papa & Bebe:



Explaining to Aunt Kelly the intricacies of Star Wars spacecraft:




Our Sena family with Coop:




Still got my paws on my Star Wars stuff while Bebe and Grandmama chatter away, completely oblivious to the awesomeness that is the AT-AT:




Oh boy ohboy ohboyohBOY it's time for cake!







Yep, it is every bit as delicious as it looks:




Cooper's a pro at this whole cake-eating business by now:



Whatchoo doin' Aunt Sara? I would be happy to share and wipe some of this on your eyelid, if you like:



The only thing that would make this better was if the spoon was edible too:




All cleaned up and ready for presents:



Ha HA! Now that big brother is distracted, I can finally get some playtime with Iron Man. I've been waiting for this moment for weeks:



Checking out one of my new coloring books:

And a Cars soccer ball:



Oh man and a tent just for my bed...



Oh awesome! A Seattle Sounders soccer shirt from Aunt Dayna. Do you know what you do when you score a goal in soccer? Allow me to demonstrate:



Who thought a bow and arrow set would be a good idea for a 4-year-old? Oh, of course, Aunt Kelly (she was right):




Okay, seriously? A sword and shield? Could my Aunt Kelly be any cooler?



Now, for the best present of all!



Alright, let's get this bed tent set up people:



While Cooper and Bebe look on:



No no no, Grandpa Tommy, it goes like THIS - see? It's right here in the directions:



Ta-daaaaa!! My very own fort:



Some of my favorite gals:




Here I am, yes, with a balloon again:




Playing with one of my other favorite presents of the day - Army Guys!

No comments: