Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th

We had our annual July 4th picnic in downtown Decatur and had a wonderful time, of course! We loaded up the wagon, walked down to the park and picnicked, played soccer, threw the frisbee, visited with our neighbors and enjoyed some awesome fireworks. So much fun! Happy 4th!



Sharing some fries with Coop:

Checking out an airplane with Grandmama:



Practicing my shooting skills with Uncle Zach. Take note of my always-out tongue when concentrating on my form:



Mama's favorite picture of the night. Maybe of the year:




Loving on my girl Molly. I am completely in love with this puppy. I think she loves me too:




Chatting with Grandmama:




A very happy Daddy enjoying some watermelon and chatting with his baby boy (that's me!):



Grandpa Tommy! Stop admiring my dimples and look up there!




Aunt Sara, why do you wear your key around your neck?




Bebe and Papa joined us a little later - so glad they came too!



I did just fine until the fireworks got so loud that my insides shook. That was upsetting. Then I needed a Daddy hug.



Meanwhile, I loved every second of it and commentated on every explosion for Bebe:

No comments: