Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun with Leaves at Bebe & Papa's

Papa sometimes gets bad owies on his back, and he got an especially bad one recently, so we decided that he might need some Harrison-time to cheer him up. We stopped at Panera on our way up and got lots of yummy food for a big brunch and took it to Papa & Bebe's.

Happily for all of us, Papa was on the mend and was able to get around (ever-so-gently), so we spent a lot of time outside once we had our brunch. I love to sweep, so Papa and Bebe put me in charge of sweeping the back porch. I had to take a few breaks to study the leaves though - they were so pretty. I had many conversations with Bebe about all the cool colors and we studied the leaves together.

I had a wonderful afternoon with my family and most of all, I am sure glad you're feeling better, Papa! I love you!


You may not know this, but sweeping requires a lot of concentration to get it JUST right, as demonstrated by my stuck-out-tongue:



Hey Papa, why don't you relax and let me take care of this, okay? I got this under control:



Bebe, look at this cool rainbow leaf I found!




I mean, are you seeing this? Bebe, lean in and look closer:




On a mini-nature walk in the back yard. I love the way the leaves sound crinkling under my feet:

No comments: