Saturday, July 18, 2015

Party Time!

 I invited a few of my closest friends to an arcade + laser tag party this year - we had an awesome time and didn't want to leave when it was over - just how a party should be!

Playing one of our favorite games - skeeball!

Doing a little dancing with Lillie:

Sometimes we get pretty intense :)

Gearing up for laser tag:

After all that action we were hungry!

Another wonderful cake made by Bebe:

Dreaming of the wishes I'm about to wish:

Nadira got air hockey lessons from Papa:

And I racked up with some tickets:

The parents couldn't help themselves :)

Papa and Bebe square off:

With two of my favorite people - Cooper and Ian:

Now the Brooks family is at it:

I think Kyle and Myron liked their first air hockey game!

Family time:

Back home and opening presents very happily:

Pillow fight!

Nadira time :)

After a wonderfully eventful day, we decided to have Mexican while watching a movie:

No comments: