Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Y'all I'm NINE!  To celebrate, I took a break from camp and came to have lunch with Mama:

I was silly and funny and all-around awesome at lunch but I did NOT want my picture taken...especially in a room full of people so I decided to be goofy instead:

Mama, really, could you cut it out with the camera???

After swim lessons, I chose Golden Corral for dinner, amidst lots of protests and pleading to choose differently from my parents.  Cooper brought me a present too:

My brother is the best:

Miss Lindsay told us to try rolls dipped in ice cream while we were here, so we gave it a try.  One of us loved it and one of us hated it - can you tell who?

Not sure what we were play-battling over, but this is just what we do:

What a happy day for me!

No comments: