Saturday, April 18, 2015

Yellow River with the Brooks Twins

We love the goats and kind of wanted to bring one home:

Look at that line of cute little goat heads:

Aunt Kelly helping Kyle feed one:

I would have fed them my entire stock of food if left to my own devices:

Feeding this young man an apple:

Helping Myron get some food to the pigs:

This was take #53 (or at least it felt like it) of the four of us together - we are all actually facing the camera with our eyes open - a small miracle!

On to the rabbit homes...and a visit from a peacock.  Ignore the fact that I am cramming the rabbits' cracker crumbs in my mouth:

That is a look of fear in this rabbit's eyes but I promise I was being super gentle:

The most attended-to rabbit in the place.  Even though clearly he was attempting to hide.

One last pet before we leave:

No comments: