Sunday, December 1, 2013

Annual Christmas Tree Hunt

Yes, we have to take this picture, Cooper - just smile and get it over with!

After much debate and searching, we found "the one"!

Now I'm getting big enough to help haul this thing to the car.  And Cooper just ran around like a maniac like he always does:

Jumping down the haystacks:

Not sure why I couldn't take my eyes off of Mama and Cooper, but this is what we got for a family picture:

Now for the money part - decorating!

I was in charge of the low branches, which meant that half of the decorations ended up on a few branches that were struggling to stay up by the time I was done.  But the bottom half of the tree was very festive and I was quite proud of myself!

And this is what me and Cooper did first thing the next morning - we brought down our most ferocious stuffed animals to protect baby Jesus in the Nativity scene:

No comments: