Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday to Cooper!

Today is my little brother's 4th birthday, and we decided to surprise him with cupcakes at school, and then take him out for a special dinner of his choosing.  It was a great afternoon for everyone!  Cooper, you're my best friend and favorite playmate, and even though we're at each other's throats sometimes, there is still no one I'd rather spend my days with.  You're the best little brother I could ever ask for and I love you!  Happy birthday!

Helping put Star Wars rings on top of the cupcakes:

Happily chowing down on cupcakes with my friends!

Big surprise here - I chose Waffle House for my birthday dinner!  I also got a new Storm Trooper from my big brother - he's the best!

After stuffing our bellies with Waffle House deliciousness, we headed to Bruster's for some ice cream:

No comments: