Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dinosaur Birthday Party!

I have been looking forward to this for weeks and my party day is finally here!  And my birthday party was everything I had hoped it would be - dinosaurs, my favorite foods, presents and most importantly, my sweet family!  Happy 4th Birthday to Me!

Bebe does it again - another delicious, super-cool cake!

I wasn't really feeling family pictures today, but turns out I didn't have a whole lot of a choice!

Showing my best side for the camera:

Enjoying some delicious watermelon with Grandpa Tommy and Aunt Sara:

I love chocolate!

Woo-hoo!  Finally time to dig into my dinosaur cake!

And here I go:

Me and my Bebe!

Holy moly - a Storm Trooper helmet that talks!

Yes!  Hulk hands so I can finally put my giant muscles to use!

Watch out world!

And a new blaster - that I immediately pointed at Mama:

Molly and Papa supervising my pirate ship assembly:

Bailey coming over to check things out:

Molly getting some love from Grandpa Tommy while I am lost in my own little pirate world:

I even shared my new stuff with my big brother:

And the Hulk hands continued to be a hit with everyone.  Aunt Lucy looks fierce!

Big brother and Papa having a boxing match:

And of course our silly Aunt Sara had to try them on:

Checking out all of my new toys with Harrison:

After all the craziness, I sat down to take a look at one of the new books Cooper got:

No comments: