Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day: Part II

Me, Cooper and Daddy decided to make Mama's day extra special today, and I think we did a pretty outstanding job! Cooper was still not feeling good, so we had to change our plans a little, but we still had a really great day together.

We started by letting Mama sleep in (her favorite) and then surprised her with a brand new duvet, duvet cover and pillows for her bed! She loved it! Then we made her a huge breakfast with eggs, bacon, cheese biscuits, complete with pretty flowers on the table and cards from all of us. After we were all stuffed, we headed over to Fernbank so we could check out the dinosaurs and play in the nice air-conditioned museum.

Cooper was pretty worn out by the time we were done at Fernbank, so we went to get some Checker's and I sat with Mama in the front yard and ate my cheeseburger while Cooper took a nap. After that, we spent a fun, relaxing night together and made sure to love on Mama even more than usual, which I think was her favorite part of the day. Happy Mother's Day Mama!

Okay, so Coop wasn't really feeling this picture and all I wanted was to ride a dinosaur:


But he was a little happier once we got inside:



Making bubbles so big that I could have fit inside them:



This ball was so cool. These purple lasers followed my hands wherever I put them:



So naturally I wanted to climb on top of it to see what lasers thought of that!



One last picture before we go:

No comments: