Saturday, April 17, 2010

Night at the Drive-In

Today I got an extra-special treat - we got to go see How to Train Your Dragon at the drive-in! I took a long nap this afternoon, and so I was ready for a late night. Once we finally got there, we played for a while until I skinned my knee (the same thing happened the last time we came here - playing on concrete must have something to do with it?).


We sat and ate our picnic in the back of Daddy's car, and then I waited very impatiently for the sun to go down so the movie would start (I even started to panic a little, saying "Mama? Daddy? I don't think it's going to go down!" even though they kept assuring me that it would). Once the movie started, it got a little chilly, but we had blankets to snuggle under, and Cooper slept on Mama the entire movie, which I loved and commentated on the entire time.


It was pretty much a perfect night.



Can you find the cute little monkey in this picture?



Here I am!



Mama decided to join me in my playpen:



Now it's picnic time (it was a little less windy in the back of Daddy's car):



Cooper is pumped about his Cheerios:



Waiting on that dang sun to go down:

No comments: