Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter, Part II

After our morning Easter egg hunt at our house, it was off to Papa & Bebe's for more Easter fun. The Easter bunny came there too and brought us even more fun stuff. We spent the afternoon playing soccer, telling stories, hunting for eggs, dying eggs and eating a bunch of delicious food. A very wonderful day!

Checking out our new toys from the Easter bunny:

Wait, this tastes like plastic...



Cooper loves his Bebe:



Playing some soccer in the living room before lunch:

Even Great-Grandmama got in on the action:



More Easter baskets! Apparently, the Easter bunny came to Grandmama's house too, so Aunt Sara brought them to us. Guess he didn't know we would be at Bebe's this afternoon:

Aunt Sara read one of the new books that came in my basket:



Time to find some eggs!



The audience, watching us hard at work:



Now it's time to dye some Easter eggs. You're not quite old enough yet, Cooper! But I like your enthusiasm.



And last but not least - Bebe made a special Bunny cake! She brought it in to show me before she cut it, and of course I just assumed I should take the first bite, so I did! Luckily this made her laugh - I like making Bebe laugh:

No comments: