Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Decatur!

So, one minute I'm at school playing with my friends, the next we are all running to the windows to watch the snow fall! I could hardly believe it - and it snowed so much that they even closed my school so that we could go home and play in it!

And that's just what we did. I talked about it the whole way home, and as soon as we got there we got bundled up and headed out for a walk. Cooper enjoyed it until the snow was falling right in his face, then he just wanted to go home. So we went back to the house and started on our snowman, complete with coal eyes and a carrot nose!



C: Does it have to land right in my eyeball?




Alright, let's put our best side to the camera while we start the snowman:



La-dee-dah, I'll just let Daddy do the actual work of building the snowman while I catch some snowflakes:




Now, let me supervise the finishing touches:




I think "we" did a pretty super job!




Molly & Hudson loved it too!

No comments: