Monday, February 15, 2010

The Circus!

Today me, Daddy and Mama played hooky and headed downtown for a treat - the Circus! I couldn't wait to see the tigers, elephants and clowns and to finally get to see what the Circus was all about. We even got to go down and meet some of the clowns before the show started - and one of them even gave me a tattoo!

The show was amazing - definitely not like anything my little eyes had ever seen before. We had a great time, but we did leave a little early because near the end of it I was getting punchy/overloaded/goofy and really, once I saw the tigers, I was done (I let them know by not-so-quietly saying "Mama, I am ready to get OUTTA HERE."). But what a great way to spend a Monday - I love you Mama & Daddy!


Getting a tattoo from one of the clowns:


No comments: