Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Boys at Home

H: I really love having Cooper out of Mama's belly and at home with us! When he cries, I say "It's okay, Cooper - I'm here and I'll make you feel better. I love you, Cooper! I'll read you a book." It is fun having another little person in the house - now if I could just teach him to talk...



H: Our first dinner with the 4 of us at the table together! Even if Cooper just slept through the whole thing, it was fun having him here with us!




H: Mama and Daddy said that this swing was mine from when I was little, but it has been stored away for so long that it is like having a brand new toy again! Luckily it can hold up to 25lbs and I am just 27, so I have been swinging my heart out lately. Coop's too small for it right now anyways...




C: What is Harrison doing in my swing?




Daddy sure likes having both of his boys in his arms!

No comments: