Saturday, April 25, 2009

Putting My Handyman Skills to Work

As a special present to Mama & Daddy, I slept until 10am on Saturday (!!!), so needless to say everyone in our house was in a super happy mood to start our weekend! Our morning started with building a glider with Mr. Andy at Lowe's. I am getting quite good at hammering nails, if I do say so myself! It even came with a little man to fly the glider, which I could not stop talking about the whole time. I really love working on these projects, and look forward to them even more as I get more and more practice over the weeks.




Now that the glider is complete, it's time to help Daddy pick out wood for mine and Cooper's closet. I have to show Daddy the best way to put the wood in the cart:




My favorite part of most any shopping trip - riding!




Hmmm, we need a piece of wood 24"x36" - let me just get my handy tape measure out and see if this will work:




Looks good - let's load it up and hit the road!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! I'm glad that I can keep up with you this way! Love you all.

Lucy