Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter with Friends

On Friday, Mama's friend Katie invited a bunch of friends over to her mom's house to have an Easter party - complete with an Easter egg hunt, bunny ears and lots of yummy food! I had a blast hunting for Easter eggs, eating Cheetos, running around the lake and I also made a couple of new friends. It was such a fun morning and a great way to kick off such a special holiday to celebrate Jesus!




Alright, yes, it is a DOLL house. But my new buddy Will was playing with it and geepers, it was fun, okay? This doesn't take away from my masculinity one tiny bit, thankyouverymuch:




Time to decorate cupcakes:



And now for the best part - eating them!




Some of the fun kids that were there - Emma Kate (Art & Katie's daughter), Jacob and Anna Claire (Amy & Chris Waddell's kids):




Miss Katie was even gracious enough to let me have some bunny ears - I saw them laying on the counter and I said "Mama, can I please be a bunny?". And then Mama helped me put the ears on and I loved it! Miss Katie insisted I keep them - isn't she super?



I wanted to keep them on for the ride back home too - especially so Mama could get a picture of me with her phone so that she could show Daddy:


No comments: