Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gone Fishin

Miss Lindsay and Mama came to pick us up at lunch today for a surprise trip to the lake for a picnic and some fishing!  We were a tiny bit excited:

We were antsy to get to fishing and feeding the ducks, but we had to eat at least a little first:

Now a lesson in wrapping live worms on a hook by Miss Lindsay:

And yeah, Mama even took care of mine for me!

Here I go...and let me just go ahead and say that I caught zilch for the hour we were out there and was sorely disappointed:

Meanwhile, me and Blake were happy to collect feathers and feed the ducks:

Miss Lindsay caught one! (queue the jealousy):

Well, at least we were enjoying each other's company :)

Hauling most of my lunch into the lake at this point:

A quick climb of a tree before we get back in the van to go back to school - what a fun break for all of us!

No comments: