Saturday, May 17, 2014

Birthday Party Day!

Happy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party day to me!!!!

I can't wait to eat some cookie cake!

I'm going to get my wish!

I wished for cookie cake!!  (kidding):

I CANNOT WAIT THE SUSPENSE IS TOO MUCH:

I even licked the bottom of the decorations:

Time for presents:


One of the best things about my party day is that we got to meet Angel and Nadira - the awesome kids that Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy's are adopting!  We have to wait until they are "officially" adopted from foster care before we can show their face in pictures online, but they were there and we loved them instantly!!

Harrison and Angel playing with one of my new birthday toys:

After everyone else left the party, we went in the backyard and played.  I instantly took to Nadira and we walked around the yard and chatted:

Then we broke out the chalk so we could draw on the fence:

And my awesome big brother drew a heart with an 'A' in the middle - we already love Angel & Nadira so much and are excited to have them as a part of our family!!!

No comments: