Thursday, April 24, 2014

Picnic + Feeding the Ducks at Mama's Work!

Today Mama and Miss Lindsay surprised me and my buddy Blake by picking us up from school to take us on a picnic!  We were too excited to eat much, but I did manage to eat my pear and a few bites of chicken.  After that, it was time to feed the ducks and play in the dirt!

Picnicking:

Having a serious talk with Miss Lindsay:

Now to capture the perfect shot of Miss Lindsay and Blake!

The ducks looked hungry so we stopped our lunch to go and feed them:

Then I found some baby geese:

And we noticed this mama keeping her eggs warm in an old boat, so we gave her plenty of bread too:

Of course we wanted our picture taken in front of the bobcat!

Now to climb a pile of dirt and mulch:

So strong!

Looking cute:

One picture of the 4 of us before we have to get back to our normal day :(

No comments: