Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Festival

Today after school we had a Fall Festival at my school.  They had a train that rode around the parking lot, a fire truck, a huge bubble station, a bouncy house and so much more - but the only thing I wanted to do was go inside the petting zoo.  Me and Mama spent the entire time in there so I could pet and re-pet every animal there.  I couldn't get enough!

I really always like the little goats:

Pigs are funny and I love when they snort:

I was fascinated by the duck's little water bottles:

This also happened like 6 times - I saw my best friend Torrey (who I had just spent the day with, mind you) but we had to give each other a big hug each time we saw each other.  This was a bigger deal to me than the animals:

Enjoying a snow cone before we left:

No comments: